Develop ideas, innovations and always #ShareValue.
At Deutsche Börse Group, you are part of an international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Since technology is part of our DNA, we leverage it to make an impact and evolve the way markets operate. With us, you grow by being dedicated to one purpose: creating trust by providing smart infrastructures for the global economy of today and tomorrow. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it.
Risk & Control Assurance Specialist
What will be your position in our team?
Clearstream Risk Management (“CRM”) is responsible for measurement, controlling and reporting of operational, business and liquidity risks of the Clearstream Group. The CRM team reports to the Chief Risk Officer of Clearstream. As part of this responsibility, the effective implementation of the Internal Control System (ICS) needs to be monitored on an ongoing basis, including the design and operating effectiveness of implemented controls.
What will your working days look like?
- Perform control assurance measures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of controls that are implemented in Clearstream entities and processes, in line with the group-wide ICS assurance approach and with respect to ICS requirements derived from various regulations (e.g. CSDR)
- Support effective remediation of identified Control Deficiencies owned by the 1st Line of Defence, including the review of planned actions, the ongoing monitoring of implementation measures and the re-assessment after completion
- Support preparation of Management reporting on status quo for ongoing assurance measures and support the preparation of regular internal and external reports on the overall effectiveness of the ICS, in line with regulatory requirements.
- Support the identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting on the non-financial risks which Clearstream may be exposed to and the risks that Clearstream poses to any other entities including other financial parties and systems
- Facilitate Risk and Control Self-Assessments owned and performed by the 1st Line of Defence, including quality assurance and support
You are a good fit if you have:
- University or similar degree in a relevant field
- Business Process Management experience
- Experience in Control Testing/Assurance/Monitoring and ICS – ideally, with a focus on financial services/banking/financial market infrastructure or Technology providers
- Experience in Technology related Control Testing/Assurance/Monitoring would be an advantage
- Preferably knowledge of relevant regulation (Basel III, CRR, etc.) and COSO, COBIT/ITIL frameworks
- Knowledge of reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, MSBI, etc.) would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to work as an individual and in a team
- Fluency in English (French and German would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of SAP GRC is an advantage
You can look forward to our benefit package:
- Hybrid working model
- Discounted company shares
- Meal allowance & Flexible benefit account
- Free Multisport card & annual transportation ticket in Prague
- Employee referral bonus (65 000 CZK)
- High-coverage life and accident insurance & Pension Fund contribution
- Extra Vacation days
- Personal Learning & development budget
- Company initiatives (LGBT+ network, ToastMasters, Women@DBG, ...) and way more!
About our culture
Our values are not just something we like to talk about at Deutsche Börse Group. We see our values as essential and live by them every day. They shape our culture and behavior!
It is our strong belief to create a work environment where…
…we embrace #diversity.
…we share ideas with like-minded colleagues and with teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations within a #global network.
…we work together with #team spirit.
…we are shaping the future and actively making a difference with exciting #innovations.
…we create #trust in the markets of today and tomorrow and thereby foster #growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: A secure and promising workplace!
…we support your career and personal #development.
Information about position
- Deutsche Börse Group
- Sokolovská 662/136b, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer