Learn. Develop. Grow. But always #ShareValue.
At Deutsche Börse Group, you are part of an international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Since technology is part of our DNA, we leverage it to make an impact and evolve the way markets operate. With us, you grow by being dedicated to one purpose: creating trust by providing smart infrastructures for the global economy of today and tomorrow. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it.
Student - HR Administrative Support
What will be your position in our team?
Our HR team is responsible for over 1000 finance & IT colleagues located in Prague. We cooperate closely with HQ in Frankfurt as well as with other locations, such as Luxemburg, Cork or Singapore. Employing people of 50 different nationalities, we enjoy focusing on diversity support and open-communication culture. As our future colleague you will be responsible for overall employee support, data management as well as for various independent projects under your own responsibility.
What will your working days look like?
- Complex support of HR colleagues & daily HR duties.
- Cooperation on continuous improvement of HR.
- Administration/contracts & data management.
- Employee support in area of payroll, onboarding and various ad hoc projects
You are a good fit if you have…
- Enthusiastic and energized personality
- Very good English and Czech knowledge
- Reliability & team spirit.
You can look forward to our benefit package:
- Hybrid working model
- Meal allowance & flexi vouchers
- Free Multisport card
- Working equipment (laptop & earphones)
- Company initiatives (LGBT+ network, ToastMasters, Women@DBG, ...) and way more!
About our culture
Our values are not just something we like to talk about at Deutsche Börse Group. We see our values as essential and live by them every day. They shape our culture and behavior!
It is our strong belief to create a work environment where…
…we embrace #diversity.
…we share ideas with like-minded colleagues and with teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations within a #global network.
…we work together with #team spirit.
…we are shaping the future and actively making a difference with exciting #innovations.
…we create #trust in the markets of today and tomorrow and thereby foster #growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: A secure and promising workplace!
…we support your career and personal #development.
Information about position
- Deutsche Börse Group
- Sokolovská 662/136b, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Administration, Human resources
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer