Rate. Code. Test. But always #ShareValue.
At Deutsche Börse Group, you are part of an international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Since technology is part of our DNA, we leverage it to make an impact and evolve the way markets operate. With us, you grow by being dedicated to one purpose: creating trust by providing smart infrastructures for the global economy of today and tomorrow. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it.
Java Developer (f/m/d)
What will be your position in our team?
As a java developer in our eListing team, you will develop applications to digitize and improve the cash security listing process. This will give you an insight into the infrastructure and the processes of one of the globally leading exchange organizations.
Apart from that, you will learn more about application development in financial markets and collaborate with leading specialists of the stock exchange.
You will become part of a team of 8 experienced developers covering the whole lifecycle of (web) application software development.
What will your working days look like?
- You will develop applications using Java 17 and JS/Typescript
- You will be analyzing business requirements and supporting their implementation
- You will improve existing applications and work on technology upgrades
- You will be working with the following tech stack: Java 17, Spring Boot, REST API, Hibernate/JPA, Typescript, Angular, RxJS, Material Design… (if you already have experience with these technologies, it is a plus, if not, you should be motivated to learn)
You are a good fit if you have…
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of experience in software development using Java
- Practical experience with some of Java/JS web frameworks (Angular, React, Wicket…)
- You enjoy keeping up to date with the latest innovations and keen on researching new technologies and approaches
- You speak fluent English
You can look forward to our benefit package:
- Hybrid working model
- Discounted company shares
- Meal allowance & Flexible benefit account
- Free Multisport card & annual transportation ticket in Prague
- Employee referral bonus (65 000 CZK)
- High-coverage life and accident insurance & Pension Fund contribution
- Extra Vacation days
- Personal Learning & development budget
- Company initiatives (LGBT+ network, ToastMasters, Women@DBG, ...) and way more!
About our culture
Our values are not just something we like to talk about at Deutsche Börse Group. We see our values as essential and live by them every day. They shape our culture and behavior!
It is our strong belief to create a work environment where…
…we embrace #diversity.
…we share ideas with like-minded colleagues and with teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations within a #global network.
…we work together with #team spirit.
…we are shaping the future and actively making a difference with exciting #innovations.
…we create #trust in the markets of today and tomorrow and thereby foster #growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: A secure and promising workplace!
…we support your career and personal #development.
Informace o pozici
- Deutsche Börse Group
- Sokolovská 662/136b, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Children-friendly office, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer