CTP is a Dutch-based, international, full-service commercial property developer and asset manager, with over 6mio mio sq. m of A-class properties in around 100 strategic locations throughout central Europe. CTP specializes in the delivery and management of custom-built, high-tech business facilities for leading international and domestic companies making strategic investments in new or expanded operations in Central Europe.
For our International Lease Management team, we are seeking a suitable candidate for positions Lease Portfolio Specialist who will focus on data entry and management of our international lease operations.
Lease Portfolio Specialist
- Responsibility for lease management of all CTP operations, except for Czech Republic and Slovakia. Close cooperation with colleagues in various countries.
- Extracting and entry of data from Lease agreements into TRIRIGA, our core system for managing the lease cycle.
- Review and understand leases with the aim to correctly feed the data into our systems and organize documents in our DMS.
- Ensure data integrity.
- Develop and monitor lease reporting standards for CTP Group in close cooperation with management and business development.
- Providing periodic and ad-hoc analysis to enable a better business understanding.
- Support internal lease inquiries as the subject matter expert.
- Respond to a variety of internal data and information requests.
- Investigates data that is unclear to produce a quality product.
- Establishing standards for the processing complex lease documents.
- Manage and develop complex databases to ensure that evolving reporting needs across CTP are met.
- Continuous monitoring, tracking and reporting critical dates.
- Ability to work independently with a superior attention to detail
- Experience in finance controlling
- Lease experience preferred; lease data base experience; knowledge of TRIRIGA is a plus.
- Necessary to orient in contracts and be able to read and understand the contracts
- Experience working in an international environment preferred.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge / communication skills (written and spoken) of English language.
- We offer you comfort of working in an international, fast-paced environment.
Place of work will be Prague.
Start possible immediately or a.s.a.p.
In case of interest, please share your CV in English. We will get in touch with selected candidates only. Thank you for understanding.
Informace o pozici
- CTP Invest, spol. s r.o.
- Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Kafetérie, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Administrativa, Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Pracovník back office, Specialista reportingu
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel