Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction.
Learn more at www.conduent.com or on
Customer Care Specialist with Slovak
Customer Care Specialist - a customer-focused individual who serves as the primary resource for customers contacting the Information Center regarding medical products and services. Customer Care Specialist utilizes his/her healthcare experience and product/disease state training to effectively and consistently communicate specific product and/or disease state information via e-mail and other written/digital communication. The variety of subjects handled is extensive (e.g., product information, pricing, patient education materials, product quality complaints, adverse experiences and more).
Customer Care Specialist utilizes excellent communication and organizational skills while working independently in a call center environment. They should be able to build rapport with customers, both internal and external, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, while responding to customers’ inquiries.
Additionally, the Customer Care Specialist may contribute to outbound initiatives, making contact with customers to clarify information received on non-phone inquiries.
- Evaluate, respond to and/or escalate phone and non-phone customer inquiries as appropriate.
- Provide product and disease state information covering both on and off label information within the guidelines of Standard Responses
- Provide world-class customer service and immediate resolution to inquiries
- Effectively and consistently communicate messages, product information and/or specific offers to physicians, health care staff and/or consumers via email, digital, written and/or occasional outbound phone communication.
- Comply with all industry regulations including adverse event and product quality processes
- Manage all assigned project work in a timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of product, medical, disease and industry information
- Obtain pertinent customer information and record customer interactions in appropriate systems
- Interact with team members to manage a broad number of products, medical and business issues and share best practices
- Handling sensitive and/or confidential business and medical information
- Escalates issues to senior levels, based on complaints or concerns.
We will help you with all needed trainings, support and knowledge to provide the best possible support for our customers over the phone or mail/chat.
We expect from you:
- Willingness to learn and grow with company, career growth is possible
- Work in a team
- Willingness to deal with different situations and different types of customers
- English on conversational level and proficient Slovak
- Previous experience in customer sphere will be a great advantage
- Knowledge of medical and clinical terminology is preferred
- Experience providing medical information and customer service to healthcare professionals over the phone or via written communication preferred
- Experience within a regulated area which may include quality, safety or other similar area and a working knowledge of Medical Communications/Information is desirable.
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with emotional, difficult or distressed customers
Company offers you:
- Interesting job in one of the leading healthcare services companies in the world
- Initial and ongoing professional trainings and career opportunities
- Full-time employment contract
- Work from home, but you should be located in Czech Republic
- Competitive salary, performance bonuses, paid overtime and benefits
- International environment
We look forward to hear from you! 🚀🙂
Information about position
- Radlická 714/113a, Praha – Jinonice
- Required education: Professional training without a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Slovak (Proficient)
- Salary: 37,000 – 48,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Telecommunications, Customer service, Administration, Assistant, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.