Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Security and Privacy Manager
Are you interested in Security and Privacy? Do you have good management skills? Then this position is for you!
What is Job about?
The Security & Privacy Manager is the local security professional assigned to a Conduent Business Unit(s), Site or Strategic function / initiative. The Security & Privacy Manager is responsible for ensuring good security risk management practices are adhered to within their assigned area. They will coordinate Conduent led projects within their functional area, perform compliance assessments and maintain a security risk scorecard that measures and improves maturity in their assigned area of responsibility.
The Manager will ensure that business propositions and initiatives are reviewed for security policy compliance and follow processes to reduce security risks. They will be commercially aware and compliance oriented.
- Performing security assessments & inspections of the environment to ensure compliance with security policy.
- Developing corrective action plans and lead projects to timely completion
- Conduct training and awareness sessions for all staff on the relevant security requirements / improvements within their assigned environment.
- Develop & implement the required processes, tools and guidance as required to reduce risk and to comply with security requirements.
- Act as the information security specialist / reviewer on business & IT projects, as well as coordinate relevant security assessments, as appropriate to the engagement/project.
- Responsible owner for all security & privacy projects affecting their assigned area (including assessments, analyses & remediation work streams)
- Drive cross functional risk remediation with the Local Stakeholders (IT, Site Leaders, Human Resources & Business Operations)
- Maintain responsibility for the risk dashboard and incident register for the site, including reporting of progress against KPI’s
- Work collaboratively with a diverse, global, and multicultural community
- Maintain confidentiality of work-related information and materials
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Present information at various levels of the organization
- Stay up to date on security industry trends
What we expect from you
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and planning skills
- Good client facing experience, stress resistance
- Great management skills
- Familiarity with industry best practices and standards for security and privacy (GDPR, PCI DSS and ISO 27001)
- One to 3 years of experience in an information security or compliance role required
- Certifications in one or more areas of information security, audit or cyber security (i.e. SSCP, CISA or CISSP) would be a plus as well but not a requirement
- Experience working within a global environment, across multiple time zones
What Conduent offers you
We are here for your success!
At Conduent you always will have a possibility for professional and individual growth. We propose you an interesting job in one of the leading technological services companies in the world. You will have full-time employment contract, competitive salary, possible business trips, as you will be responsible for few locations. We provide you a laptop and all needed equipment for work. Our work environment is fun, international, flexible and inclusive. We value your contributions!
You will work in modern office next to Nove Butovice metro station. Close to our office: shopping mall, restaurants, gym, yoga classes, metro, tram and bus stops.
Ahoj, jsme nejstarší společností na trhu v oblasti outsourcingu, ale charakterizuje nás moderním a individuální přístup. Zároveň se řadíme k největším společnostem, ale fungujeme jako velká rodina. Působíme ve 43 zemích světa, s celkovým počtem 93 000 zaměstnanců. V České republice nás najdeš v Praze. Nejsme jako ostatní firmy, ale jsme jedineční ve svém přístupu.
Informace o pozici
- Radlická 714/113a, Praha – Jinonice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Security and safety, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Other.