Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
German speaking IT specialist
Do you know how to perform onsite analysis, diagnosis and resolution of client device and network problems for end users, how to install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot desktop, laptop and other client devices and related hardware and software? Do you speak German?
If yes - we will be happy to offer perspective, interesting and multifarious job at Conduent!
This list of IT-responsibilities for sure is going to inspire true candidate. You will:
- Assist or coordinate implementation of OS updates, software upgrades or installs, security patches, clean/remove malware, activate and support mobile devices and other desktop projects as needed.
- Respond to calls for assistance at user workstation or provide phone support for German language remote users as needed.
- Setup new hires; configure desktop/laptops, printer access, email, and office phone and educate new users on IT processes.
- Work with vendors to obtain support on their products including copiers, printers, phones, CCTV’s, access devices and computer software.
- Conduct research on desktop products in support of PC procurement and development efforts
- Proactively seek guidance on issues requiring additional clarity or instruction from others
- Share knowledge through the use of meeting, walkthroughs conference calls and other appropriate methods.
What are we looking for?
- University degree level preferred.
- Information Technology/End User Support experience in a large organization is required.
- Information Security knowledge, certification or work experience is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, computers/Internet, and related technologies.
- Incident management and change management experience preferred (ITIL certification desired).
- Linux and shell command proficiency required, experience with Mac OS or JAMF administration preferred.
- Proficient level of German and good level of English are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Able to work in shift plans.
We have such a great offer, so please do not hesitate to contact us, because we propose:
- Interesting job in one of the leading technology services companies in the world.
- Full-time employment contract.
- Competitive salary.
- International environment.
- Office close to the city center.
- Benefits: meal-vouchers, refreshment; contribution to sport/leisure, team buildings, MGM program, local SIM-cards packages.
Informace o pozici
- Sokolovská 668/136d, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: German (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Technology and development, Customer service, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, Help Desk Technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer