Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
See more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-t4XaROMwk
Customer Support Advisor in Prague (RU + ENG)
We have a unique opportunity for you to join our team in Prague as Customer Support Specialist.
Conduent helps you with all needed trainings to provide the best possible support for our customers over the phone. Most of the time you will be the first point of contact regarding different software troubles with smartphones, tablets and computers.
What we expect from you?
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with emotional customers.
- Willingness to learn and grow with company, career growth is possible.
- Work in international team and provide a comprehensive information service to customers.
- Willingness to deal with different situations and different types of customers.
- English on conversational level and native or fluent Russian
- Previous experience in customer sphere will be a great advantage.
- Basic knowledge of PC, smartphones is a plus, however all necessary trainings will be provided during first weeks.
Company offers you:
- interesting job in one of the leading technology services companies in the world;
- initial and ongoing professional trainings and career opportunities;
- full-time employment contract;
- competitive salary, performance bonuses, paid overtime;
- international environment;
- office close to the city centre;
- comfortable opportunities in terms of shifts, possibilities to work 8 hours/day, 5 days/week between Monday – Sunday, different shifts are organized between 6 am and 9 pm;
- benefits: meal-vouchers, refreshment; contribution to sport/leisure, teambuildings, MGM program.
Conduent is a company which takes care of you! If you want to start your career with an innovative organization or to show your experience, in each way, you’ll find what you are looking for with us!
Informace o pozici
- Sokolovská 668/136d, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Russian (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events, Corporate/personal coach
- Listed in: Administration, Telecommunications, Customer service, Administration, Call Centre Operator, Mobile technologies specialist, Help Desk Technician, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.