In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Java Fullstack Developer (CSIAM)
Within the cluster CSIAM the development teams provide new digital products and solutions improving the security of the bank. You will develop new frontends, modules or interfaces for these products in close co-operation with business analysts and application operation experts of your team.
Your main tasks are:
- You are developing new web-based applications for security products and services of the Bank.
- You will design and develop solutions for security requirements, functionalities, and processes. Of course, you will be supported by the business analysts and other developers of your team.
- You integrate backend systems from the Commerzbank IT landscape to realize the functionality of your application.
- You will support incident resolution and bug fixing and support the test and development team
- You will be working in an agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers, and application operation experts.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using telco or in person.
- Java, Spring Framework, Spring Data, Spring Boot
- Angular, Java Script, HTML5, CSS and related technologies
- Web Services, RESTful architecture, REST API
- Design patterns, Secure and Clean Code Practices,
- SQL, Relational databases, Transactional processing
- Continuous Integration/Continuous deployment understanding
- Network and Security principles is a must
Nice to have:
- OpenShift, Azure or cloud related technologies
- Unix/Linux, Docker containers
- JIRA / Confluence
- Scrum / Agile Software Development
- Java Messaging Services
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer