In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Oracle DBA Engineer
As an experienced Oracle Database Engineer you will be part of an international team responsible for supporting and developing new standards for Commerzbank's global Oracle cluster environment.
We operate in a 2-tier primary/secondary DBA team for all database support issues.
What will be expected from you:
- DBA 2nd/3rd level support, as well as customer/project
- Incident, Problem and Change management
- Proactive approach to Database Maintenance, Performance and Capacity management
- Backup/Restore using RMAN
- Upgrades / Patching
- Database Performance monitoring & tuning
- Participate in on-call schedules, DBA hotline, weekend and public holiday support might be required
We prefer candidates with:
- Previous experience in Oracle Database administration
- Knowledge of Oracle DB 12c - 19c, ExaData would be an advantage
- Knowledge of RMAN and DataGuard
- Basic UNIX shell skills
- Strong communication in English (Czech is not required, German is an advantage)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Summer holidays possible also in trial period
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Database specialist, Database administrator, Oracle developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer