In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
C# .Net/TypeScript Front-end Developer for Corporate Finance
You will be responsible for:
- Design, development and maintenance of frontend web-based applications
- Support of Cloud migration projects
- Collaboration with Business Analysts and other Developers from the team based in Prague, Frankfurt and London on daily basis.
We are looking for candidates with these skills:
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills.
- Action oriented. Able to follow up on feedback from the business & relay/develop positive outcomes.
Technical Skills & Experience
- C# with .Net Framework, Core or .Net 6
- ASP.Net and TypeScript
- SQL (with MS SQL Server)
- Cloud experience would be an advantage
- Home office, flexible working time within agile SCRUM setup
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days, up to 30 days of paid sick leave and 4 self-study days
- Sponsored public transport, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children summer camps contribution, free coffee 😊
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí with relax corner where you can recharge your batteries, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, .NET developer, C# developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.