In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Front-End Developer – Counterparty Risk Management
The Cluster Counterparty Risk provides efficient risk management for Counterparty Risk from Derivatives and Financing business supported by state-of-the-art processes and IT Systems meeting business and regulatory requirements. We work in self-organizing and flexible teams responsible for dedicated IT products or risk management services. We utilize modern agile working methods to maximize our output for the costumer business.
As a Front-End Developer you are developing the application landscape of counterparty risk. This includes for example the limit monitoring system for traded products as well as the systems for regulatory and economic calculations at Commerzbank or the legal data systems. You will support the team to move the products into the cloud.
You work in an agile development environment – so you agree the requirements and solution alternatives with the product owner, create appropriate technical architecture, develop design concepts, implement the solution and test the applications within the team. You support our iterative move towards new technologies as well as to Azure or Google Cloud.
- Highly motivated team player with very good communication skills in English; understanding basic German would be an advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- User interface design knowledge
- 2+ years of hands-on experience building applications in Angular or React
- Some years of professional IT experience
- Very good understanding of ES6+, CSS and HTML
- Typescript, RXJS
- Bootstrap, Angular Material, PrimeNG or other UX framework experience
- Responsive design
- Karma, Jasmine etc. e2e unit testing frontend frameworks is nice to have
- GIT or other source code systems
- Experience with agile project management
- Visual Studio or IntelliJ Idea IDE knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL, C# or JAVA etc. is nice to have
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer