In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
React Developer – CVS (jun/mid level)
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player, who will join our Risk Control division as React developer. Even though we are the big international company we offer friendly environment with the stability of the big corporate.
The frontend of the project is written in React (entirely in TypeScript) with Hooks (no class-based components) and the backend is written in Java. You will be responsible for the whole frontend of the application that is built with Ant Design UI library. We use styled-components whenever any component from Ant Design needs a bit of customization. You will spend most of your day in VS Code implementing new features. We heavily rely on react-query for data fetching. To maintain good quality of code we use ESLint + Prettier. CI/CD pipeline is planned to be created in TeamCity.
If it sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate to apply.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with React (16.8+) with Hooks + TypeScript
- English on at least B2 level, both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of these libraries: react-query, react-router, styled-components, Ant Design UI library
- Experience with Webpack and npm/yarn
- Agile development basics (Kanban, Scrum)
- Experience with TeamCity, Git, Confluence, JIRA
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.