In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Android Developer Corporate Banking Apps (m/f/diverse)
Our Cluster Digital Banking Solutions is enabling Commerzbank customers to use the digital channels with first class user experience. The award-winning banking apps were recently relaunched from scratch and are ranked among the best banking apps. Our world-class financial products are being developed in an agile setup with a modern CI/CD tech setup. The cross-functional teams are mixed with the most talented colleagues in Germany, Poland, Bulgaria and Czech Republic.
Together with you we want to build apps that customers love by creating intuitive banking solutions. We create user-centric designs, outstanding experiences and intuitive products. As frontend developer for our corporate banking apps you are part of our agile team on an interdisciplinary level where you contribute to an atmosphere where we have fun, challenge ourselves, come up with new ideas and visions to grow.
You will be responsible for:
- Shaping the digital finance services of the future
- Developing & Documenting new app features independently
- Coordinate releases in exchange with the developer team
- Handle library updates for used common software libraries
- Unit testing and snapshot tests for all your changes
- Bring up ideas to improve the product and processes continuously
We prefer candidates with:
- At least 2 years of professional hands-on experience working with Kotlin and Jira
- Basic knowledge in software hardening of secure apps like with ProGuard or similar
- Good communication skills in an agile framework like SCRUM or Kanban
- App-Affinity: You are interested in mobile application development interested in the latest technology trends
- A friendly, open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary including annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Flexible working hours and extensive home office scheme
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer