Commerzbank has been present in the Czech Republic with a branch in Prague since 1992. Decades of experience have allowed Commerzbank to gain a true insight into the Czech market, with all its particularities and rules. This in-depth knowledge, combined with our financial expertise, allows us to provide extensive services to both German companies, with presence in the Czech Republic, and international companies with activities in Germany. Furthermore we also look after local companies who do local business in the Czech Republic. We are your strategic partner for international and local business.
We offer you the opportunity to join the HR team of Commerzbank in our Prague office.
In Commerzbank you will find yourself supported by a team of over 48,000 co-workers, located in more than 50 countries, with diverse talents and backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer that strives to enhance our product offering by hiring individuals driven to create positive impact in the banking world.
Financial Specialist – Head Office Reporting UK
To work within one of the 3 sub-teams of the Commerzbank CFO Finance UK function, the Finance team responsible for the control and reporting of the business booked in London. Head Office Reporting UK consists of 9 individuals and focusses on the financial & management reporting requirements applicable to the UK booking entities, with responsibilities including:
- To prepare and submit internal reporting to the head office (IFRS and HGB) for Commerzbank AG London Branch and its subsidiaries;
- To ensure that Financial & Management submissions made in respect of reporting entities are completed within the required deadline to a high standard of data integrity & consistency;
- To coordinate appropriate responses to questions raised in respect of the P&L and Balance Sheets reported by the London entities (key customers being Frankfurt Group Finance, Internal & External (KPMG) audit and internal GM-F management);
- To plan and implement any reporting changes required by Head Office and to ensure the change is tested effectively and finally to ensure the change is implemented within the required deadline;
- To own the General Ledger Chart of Accounts ensuring that the structure & content is continuously monitored to keep the main account hierarchies closely aligned to the main Group CoAs visible in group reporting forms;
- To maintain product, system and process documentation which is informative and up-to-date;
- To work on ad hoc requests throughout the year as prioritized by Finance management.
- Proficient in spoken and written English;
- University Degree in Finance or Economic, an accounting qualification CIMA, ACCA, ACA (or in progress) is a plus;
- Some experience of debt products preferred – bonds, derivatives, or loans with at least a basic knowledge of the IFRS accounting rules applicable to those products;
- A team player, willing to work collaboratively with colleagues within other CFO Finance UK teams to ensure the main financial, management & regulatory deliverables are submitted on time with a high degree of accuracy and integrity;
- Keen to learn and take on new responsibilities;
- Accuracy, reliability, ability to work under time pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good working environment in a friendly, professional and international team
- Challenging job in a large, German based bank
- Competitive salary
- Well located office in the center of Prague
- Nice set of benefits - e.g. 30 days of holidays, paid sick leave, Multisportcard etc.
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Jugoslávská 934/1, Praha – Vinohrady
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná)
- Benefity: Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Příspěvek na dopravu, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Dovolená více než 5 týdnů
- Zařazeno: Bankovnictví a finanční služby, Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Finanční analytik, Bankovní specialista, Specialista reportingu
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel