In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Software Engineer (mobile, Digital Banking)
In the Digital Banking Cluster we have 3 Mobile Banking Cells which work fully agile. These are fully responsible for the mobile banking app experience, which consists of concepts, ux/ui, frontend app development for iOS and Android and test. The 3 teams are staffed by Commerzbank in Frankfurt and Neugelb (100 % subsidiary) in Berlin with about 100 people in total and our nearshore locations in Lodz, Sofia and Prague.
In the role as mobile Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing the corporate mobile app of Commerzbank. Development is handled in agile scrum teams in the state of the art programming languages for the systems Apple iOS and Google Android.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop new features
- Handle library updates for used common software libraries
- Coordinate Releases with App development Teams
- Document changes in Code and Incident system
- Writing unit tests and snapshot tests for the changes
We prefer candidates with:
- Kotlin or Swift - Good knowledge
- Software Hardening - Basic knowledge - Understand processes in hardening secure apps like with ProGuard or similar
- You have practical hands-on experience in developing apps for Android or iOS
- You know and live agile frameworks like SCRUM and Kanban
- Affinity with mobile apps - You are interested in mobile application development and want to get to know the latest trends
- A friendly, open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary including annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Flexible working hours and extensive home office scheme
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer