In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Application Operation Support
Our team takes care of the applications reporting the trades done by the bank to several different market regulators (transaction reporting). Operating time is from 8:00 till 18:30 Mo-Fr covered by 2 shifts. We also have weekly on-call service from Monday to Monday which covers time between 18:30 and 8:00. Only problems are solved during this time. New versions of the applications are deployed on Saturdays, usually 1 – 2 times per month.
The job is strongly technically oriented. Major part of the daily workload is done in Oracle DB – creation of various reports, data manipulation and investigation of the problems. Modification of the current or creation of the new SQL scripts is needed for the majority of the tasks. Other part of the tasks are done on Unix server using basic shell commands or shell scripts and special tools.
All communication towards the customers/developers/other teams is in English.
You will be responsible for:
- fluent run of several different applications (UNIX + Oracle DB)
- solution of any problems and incidents which the applications might have
- analysis of the problems based on the application logs stored on Unix servers
- communication and collaboration with developers and business units – our customers
- prompt solving of the requests sent by customers (approx. 30 internal customers - bank employees). Tasks come mainly in Jira, partially via emails.
- health checks of the applications
- specification of new / modification of the current monitoring rules
We prefer candidates with:
- very good knowledge of Oracle SQL / PL-SQL
- at least basic knowledge of Unix commands and ability to read shell scripts
- willingness to finish the critical/important tasks even after the standard working hours
- active searching and solving the tasks
- good communication skills
- capable to work under time pressure
- time flexibility (shifts and on-call duty)
- able to work in small international team
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer