In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Junior JAVA Developer CPLM (70%/fulltime),graduates/student
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player, who is passionate about communication and software development. You can participate in software design, development, and all technical aspects of a project’s lifecycle. There is close cooperation with other developers and business colleagues on daily basis. Even though we are the big international company we offer friendly environment with the stability of the big corporate.
The required roles focus on supporting Commerzbank’s Risk Control division, with effective and efficient IT services in a fast-moving and agile environment. Our employees are our greatest assets and important success factors. They are highly qualified and distinguish themselves through their service orientation, extensive technical and bank-related knowledge, methodical competence and social skills. They are highly motivated and committed, acting with a great sense of responsibility.
You will join a cross-functional team of Business- and IT-Experts who is in charge to maintain and develop the Profit&Loss reporting and the Client Valuation infrastructure. Thereby the focus of your role is building and maintaining a new Profit&Loss reporting application (PL Manager). The purpose of the PL Manager application is to aggregate Front Office data and produce Profit&Loss reports.
We aim to replace our current P&L system (based on Sybase IQ) with a new application. This will be built using Oracle on database tier, Java on application tier and Angular on presentation tier.
The overall team size is 17, thereof 9 developers, 4 application support, and 4 business analysts. The team is split between Frankfurt and Prague, whereby we aim to shift more responsibilities to Prague in the future. Therefore, proficient communication in English is required, Czech and/or German is an advantage.
If you are still studying, we are offering part-time job, 70 % of full-time working hours is the minimum. This is targeted to students in the last grade who will be able to join us full time in one year latest. Full time from the very beginning is of course possible.
You will work on:
- Design and implementation of new web application using:
- Angular on presentation tier
- Java on application tier
- Scheduling application processing using Automic Automation
- Defect analysis and code reviews
- 3rd level support for the application once it’s released to production
We are looking for candidates with these skills:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good communication skills
- English on at least B2 level, both spoken and written
Essential Primary Skills:
- Experience in Java programming and Spring Framework
- At least basic experience in SQL (preferably Oracle)
- Analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Experience using Angular
- Knowledge of Hibernate and Maven
- Experience with PL/SQL
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, especially MS Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Vzdělání není podstatné
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Příspěvek na dopravu, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Dovolená více než 5 týdnů
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, Programátor
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel