In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Engineer Operations - Counterparty Risk
The Cluster Counterparty Risk provides efficient risk management for Counterparty Risk from Derivatives and Financing business supported by state-of-the-art processes and IT Systems meeting business and regulatory requirements. We work in self-organizing and flexible teams responsible for dedicated IT products or risk management services. We utilize modern agile working methods to maximize our output for the costumer business.
As a Engineer Operations you provide application support for Counterparty Risk Applications (as well for the associated technical and business processes):
- Ensuring stable application support for applications following the respective SLAs as well as the internal and external regulatory requirements
- Application monitoring to ensure a stabile production environment
- User Support for technical and business driven issues or questions wrt the supported applications; Troubleshooting / Analysis of technical and business problems. (1st/2nd level support)
- Pro-active incident, change, request and problem management (ITSM)
- Performance analysis and initiate optimization initiatives for technical application processes and support processes
- Support the prelife (UAT) environment for User Acceptance Tests
- Support and roll-out for application releases and further changes as well as application specific configuration updates.
- Maintenance for the support documentation
- Backup and recovery management
- Good cooperation with business departments and other support teams worldwide as well as with developers and business analysts in our cluster.
- Represent Application Support topics in the cross-functional team (“cell” including developers and business specialists) and contributing as an effective team player.
- Good database knowledge; experience with SQL
- Distinct Unix know how; Experience with creating and maintaining shell scripts
- Basic IT experience in application and database development and maintenance
- Business knowledge in banking business, esp. Counterparty Risk would be favourable
- Very definite service and customer orientation
- Distinctive problem solving capability
- Distinctive teamwork and communication skills
- Stress resistant and responsible attitude
- Good knowledge in job scheduling technologies (preferred: UC4)
- Languages: fluent English (Czech not required, but helpful; German would be an additional advantage.)
- Flexibility timewise and content wise
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Application SW administrator, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer