In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
License Management Specialist
As an experienced License Management Specialist you will be part of an international team responsible for operational support, standard development and technological transition for Commerzbank's global IT infrastructure.
What will be expected from you:
- Maintain an inventory of the licensed software deployed across environments.
- Work with the ITSM manager to establish a relationship and consistency between the IT Asset database and the CMDB.
- Define and enhance scheme for identifying hardware and software-related assets as well as CIs, including versioning and dependencies in the asset management tools.
- Manage and maintain databases and records of information such as licenses, service agreements, and warranties for the organization’s software and hardware.
- Manage inventory of assets as they compare to the CMDB, including dependencies and attributes, making sure that modifications, withdrawals, and additions of existing ones are correctly recorded by the teams in charge in the tools to ensure that the vendor contracts are complied with.
- Help to establish and provide KPI/Metric information and standardized reporting on a scheduled basis together with unscheduled reporting demanded by management.
We prefer candidates with:
- In-depth knowledge of ILMT and related topics
- Extensive experience and working knowledge of IT infrastructure (hardware/OS/application SW)
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes, as well as experience with Discovery tools and CMDB and how they interact
- Strong communication skills in English (Czech is not required, German is an advantage)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Application SW administrator, HW system architect, Database specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer