In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
CyberArk Support Administrator
Would you like to take part in one of the recent Commerzbank’s initiatives in field of PAM (Privileged Account Management) and have the opportunity to participate in the implementation and maintenance of CyberArk? PAM is at the heart of access management, monitoring and handling permissions for privileged access to systems and applications. Currently we are looking for a new team member experienced in PAM operations covering Windows and Linux environments.
PAM Support administrator role is a key position in supporting users of the PAM solution, maintaining the infrastructure behind the product and participating in the process of improving and enlarging its scope. You will assist our customers in various processes throughout the account and user lifecycle, partake in Windows and Linux server maintenance and test newly implemented functionalities.
Being a member of the team responsible for the primary PAM solution of Commerzbank, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting users with their PAM related questions,
- Monitoring internal PAM processes,
- Participation in agile coordination meetings (scrum, retrospectives, planning),
- Maintaining infrastructure and troubleshooting PAM components if required,
- Performing permission control and reporting activities,
- Support concerning testing and release implementation.
- You participate furthermore in PAM related initiatives and support your product owner in agreed, quarterly scheduled goals.
We prefer candidates with:
- Study of computer science, business informatics or relevant IT skills
- Windows system administration experience
- Linux and/or database administration experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Very good spoken and written English
- General insight in Active Directory
- Experience in the IT support
- Basic knowledge of operational IT infrastructure and network protocols
- Good analytical and documentary skills
- Ability and willingness to constantly improve and learn
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer