Commerzbank AG is a leading international commercial bank with almost 50.000 employees. In our Czech offices located in Prague City Centre we have more than 500 employees from about 50 different countries and are still growing. Prague was chosen as local Hub for Group Finance, covering all financial services (Accounting, Controlling, Reporting, Business Support, Transaction Control, Valuations, Accounts Payable) of our Western and Eastern European branches, Trade Finance, GS-OS & SE Regional Servicesand HR Continental Europe.
Our IT Centre, providing a wide range of various IT solutions from creative Net. and Java development to agile production projects in application operations and infrastructure teams, was reintegrated into Commerzbank from Commerz Systems in November 2018.
We are transforming a traditional bank into a digital enterprise. To help us build the bank of the future, we´re looking for lateral thinkers with unconventional ideas and a real creative streak – especially for our IT and Finance division in Prague – and in return, we offer you the freedom and independence to create your own job with your own vision. Intrigued?
Shape the future of banking with us.
Controlling Specialist (limited contract)
- Management Reporting activities (preparation of monthly results, budgeting and forecasting) across all segments/business units for relevant Western/Eastern European entities.
- Analyzing and commenting on business performance results on various levels (entity, segment, product etc.), highlighting issues and opportunities for improvement, providing interpretation of business activities and trends to stakeholders.
- Overseeing the accounting output of assigned entities, undertaking month-end and year-end closing process.
- Pro-active participation in preparation of transfer pricing documentation and intragroup charges.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects outside of the standard reporting cycle (predominantly related to the changes in the IT infrastructure and reporting environments).
- Frequent and effective liaison with other business units to ensure accurate and consistent reporting.
- Close cooperation with auditors (external/internal) to ensure completion of successful audit, implementation of recommendations.
- Implementation of new group and local requirements to ensure group wise consistent reporting and enable business to steer their activities.
- Bachelor´s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Work experience: proven working experience of 4+ years in financial industry with accounting and finance background, knowledge of IFRS
- Very good command of written and spoken English, German is an advantage
- Excellent skills in usage of MS Office applications (Access, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to deal with issues involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties
- Good working environment in a friendly, professional and international team
- Challenging job in a large, German based bank
- Competitive salary
- Well located office in the center of Prague
- Limited working contract
- Nice set of benefits - e.g. 30 days of holidays, paid sick leave, Multisportcard etc.
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Jugoslávská 934/1, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Sick days, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst, Financial Controller
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer