In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
IT Business Analyst – CPLM
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player, who will join our Risk Control division as IT Business Analyst. Even though we are the big international company we offer friendly environment with the stability of the big corporate.
You will join a cross-functional team of Business- and IT-Experts who is in charge to develop and maintain the Profit&Loss reporting infrastructure (PL Manager). The purpose of the PL Manager application is to aggregate Front Office data, calculate provisions, produce Profit&Loss reports and support trader signoff process.
We aim to replace our current P&L system (based on Sybase IQ) with a new application. This is being built using Oracle on database tier, Java on application tier and Angular on presentation tier. We are looking for candidates with all levels of experience to join us.
Current team is split between Frankfurt and Prague, whereby we aim to shift more responsibilities to Prague in the future. The Prague team working on this application is meant to consist of 4 developers, 2 business analysts and 2-3 support colleagues. The team communication language is English. Additional Czech and/or German is an advantage.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting business users with their business cases
- Process analysis
- Collecting requirements
- Design and functional/technical specification
- Support during other phases of delivery lifecycle – implementation, testing and go-live
- Defect analysis
We are seeking candidates with these skills:
- Technical BA skills
- Analytical skills
- Proficient communication in English (both verbal and written)
- Knowledge of SQL for the purpose of data analysis
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with the software development lifecycle
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of financial services markets and concepts such as FX, IR, Derivatives, and Credit products is a big plus
- Knowledge of some of the frameworks and tools for business analysis documentation
- Experience with Microsoft Access is welcomed
- Some (past) programming experience is a plus
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Business analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer