In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
IT Business Analyst – CPLM
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player, who is passionate about communication and software development. You can participate in business analysis, software design, development, and all technical aspects of a project’s lifecycle. There is close cooperation with developers and business colleagues on daily basis. Even though we are the big international company we offer friendly environment with the stability of the big corporate.
The required roles focus on supporting Commerzbank’s Risk Control division, with effective and efficient IT services in a fast-moving and agile environment. Our employees are our greatest assets and important success factors. They are highly qualified and distinguish themselves through their service orientation, extensive technical and bank-related knowledge, methodical competence and social skills. They are highly motivated and committed, acting with a great sense of responsibility.
We are looking for candidates with all levels of experience to join our Risk Control cluster.
The focus of your role is the support of the new Profit and Loss Reporting System (CPLM). The purpose of this application is to aggregate Front Office data, produce, and distribute PnL reports.
The overall team size is 20, thereof 12 developers, 4 application support, and 4 business analysts. The team is in charge to maintain and develop the Profit&Loss reporting and the Client Valuation infrastructure. The team is split between Frankfurt and Prague, whereby we aim to shift more responsibilities to Prague in the future. Therefore, proficient communication in English is required, Czech and/or German is an advantage.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting business users with their business cases
- Process analysis
- Collecting requirements
- Design and functional/technical specification
- Support during other phases of delivery lifecycle – implementation, testing and go-live
- Defect analysis
We are seeking candidates with these skills:
- Technical BA skills
- Analytical skills
- Proficient communication in English (both verbal and written)
- Knowledge of SQL for the purpose of data analysis
- Experience with the software development lifecycle
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of financial services markets and concepts such as FX, IR, Derivatives, and Credit products is a big plus
- Knowledge of some of the frameworks and tools for business analysis documentation
- Experience with Microsoft Access is welcomed
- Some (past) programming experience is a plus
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Business analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer