In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Senior DevOps Engineer Corporate Finance
Business segments and IT form one team at Commerzbank. To strengthen our investment banking team, we are looking for self-confident people with strong communication skills and technical interest who are keen to boost their IT career!
We offer the opportunity to grow in numerous dimensions by developing your personal as well as your technical skills.
Besides this, we offer a state of the art working environment with a wide range of benefits including flex time and home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of corporate finance with us!
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player, who is passionate about communication and technology.
The focus of this role is the support of our mainly web based corporate finance applications. Your team is located in Frankfurt and Prague.
You will be responsible for:
- Operational stability of your applications
- Support of the business users in any aspect
- Incident- request- and problem management in your space
- Participation in project work for further enhancements
- Technical aspects of infrastructural projects like cloud migration
- Development of system improvements
We are looking for candidates with these skills:
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills. Able to adapt communication to suit different audiences.
- Effective facilitation skills. Should be able to facilitate group discussions & meetings with various teams in the organization.
- Action and service orientated.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Incident, Problem & Change management experience.
- MS SQL Server: understanding of SQL commands and database structures
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server (version 2016 and later) administration
- MS IIS administration
- Azure cloud administration
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory and -components (LDAP, etc.).
- Experience with IT monitoring and scheduling tools, such as HP Service Manager, Tivoli, Automic UC4.
- Basic skills in UNIX/Linux are of advantage.
Analytical & Personal Skills
- Strong analytical skills and a systematic approach.
- Strong customer service ethos & focus on making it better.
- Team Player & Ability to work well with people from different teams & multiple locations.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, DevOps engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer