In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Microsoft SharePoint Developer
As Frontend developer you will be part of a small fresh agile development team which deliver the best solutions for our internal customers. We work on analysis, deployment, customization and integration. Our applications are mostly small but important to digitize the internal processes and numerous. We develop on base of SharePoint, create modern Frontends with JS Frameworks. Commerzbank has a Cloud strategy and we have started to use Power Platform. You bring in your good experience with Frontends to design solutions which satisfies the users. You like to create and deliver the best functionality on base of standard software.
You will collaborate with other developers and application engineers located in Prague and with the customer located in Germany. You are motivated to perfect the solutions with additional standard software.
Experience with Power Apps is no prerequisite, but you should be motivated to learn how to create Power Apps.
Our cluster develops solutions for internal branches like Corporate Procurement, Legal, User Support, Real Estate and other.
- We have a wide range of mostly small or midsize applications. Not one big application which is continuous expanded with small enhancements.
- The digitalization of our internal processes is a strategic decision to reduce banks efforts for manual processing. You work in the center of this change.
- We have a high approach on usability. Our goal is that the users love the applications. They must be easy to use, save the users time and avoid Support-calls
- The business functionality is easy to understand. No need to spent lot of time to understand
- We give the opportunity to create new apps continuous
- You can try out yourself permanent
- We expect big advantage from the usage of new cloud-based platforms
- Our teams are small. Everyone knows each other and communication is easy
- Everybody is an equal member of the team, that means you can bring your ideas
You will be responsible for:
- Discussing of business requirements with clients while proposing adequate solutions
- Proposing the best type (time, budget, quality) of implementation given relevant circumstances
- Implementing SharePoint solutions using standard functionalities to the extent possible
- Supporting operations and the handling of incidents
- Adequate documentation of solutions
- Deputizing of colleagues on the team when needed
We prefer candidates with:
- Good knowledge of Development and Maintenance of complex Web-Frontends
- Experience with Azure Cloud technologies
- Understanding of data design concepts
- Ability to communicate in English
- Good analytical thinking with attention to details when solving problems
- Customer orientation and an "ownership attitude" for assigned responsibilities to deliver results on time and in line with the client's needs
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environments
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer