In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Business Analyst - Counterparty Risk Management
The Cluster Counterparty Risk provides efficient risk management for Counterparty Risk from Derivatives and Financing business supported by state of the art processes and IT Systems meeting business and regulatory requirements. We work in self-organizing and flexible teams responsible for dedicated IT products or risk management services. We utilize modern agile working methods to maximize our output for the costumer business.
As a Business Analyst - Counterparty Risk Management you will be responsible to ensure a stable IT-solution for Counterparty Risk Management, which fulfills the regulatory needs as well as the needs of the (internal) customers.
Your main tasks are:
- Determine, specify & test system improvements
- Specification and close collaboration with the IT colleagues to enhance and ease processes and the system you are working with
- User Acceptance testing for scheduled and emergency releases of the Counterparty Risk Infrastructure (functionality development, model changes, interface enhancements)
- Data analysis with FO systems or other input systems to determine how necessary new data can be sourced or needs to be transformed
- Continuous improvement of the Counterparty Risk infrastructure
- Bridge the gap between the Reporting units and the system developers
- Deep understanding of the reporting needs and processes as well as the development principles to make the systems as lean as possible without losing necessary functionality
- Understand the regulatory given framework and make sure the system specification adheres to it, also in changing environments
- Be able to plan / prioritize according to cost benefit
We prefer candidates with:
- Ideally bachelor / master in business administration with a quantitative focus
- Experience as a business analyst
- Not losing sight of the essentials
- Experience in project work
- Basic knowledge of derivatives including pricing of those
- Python / R knowledge appreciated to be able to develop prototypes / test tools
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Previous experiences with agile working methods
- Conceptual approach and good coordination and organizational skills
- Fluent in English mandatory, any German knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong interest in new technologies and desire to help shape the digital future of Commerzbank AG
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Business analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer