Commerzbank has been present in the Czech Republic with a branch in Prague since 1992. Decades of experience have allowed Commerzbank to gain a true insight into the Czech market, with all its particularities and rules. This in-depth knowledge, combined with our financial expertise, allows us to provide extensive services to both German companies, with presence in the Czech Republic, and international companies with activities in Germany. Furthermore we also look after local companies who do local business in the Czech Republic. We are your strategic partner for international and local business.
We offer you the opportunity to join the Valuation team of Commerzbank in our Prague office.
In Commerzbank you will find yourself supported by a team of over 48,000 co-workers, located in more than 50 countries, with diverse talents and backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer that strives to enhance our product offering by hiring individuals driven to create positive impact in the banking world.
This job is suitable for candidates who are passionate about financial markets and who want to work directly with some of the most important financial products. You will take integral part in the global Independent Price Verification (IPV) and Market Conformity Control (MCC) functions of Commerzbank. You will specialize in providing accurate valuation of Credit and Commodities products including - but not limited to - credit derivatives, bonds and loans, commodity swaps, futures and options.
Trainee Business Support
As a trainee Business Support in our team you will participate in software analysis, design and other phases of software development lifecycle. You will cooperate with other business analysts, developers, testers and business colleagues on daily basis. Even though we are the big international company we offer friendly environment with the stability of the big corporate. You will also have an opportunity to gather knowledge of Agile structure of delivering organization and will support Product Owner in daily activities.
Position self-responsibly reacts on requirements of technical improvements and problem solutions within the Finance department and applies as interface to IT department in technical issues. Also the position is involved in daily and ad-hoc (project) work as business support and interface maintenance. Responsible for implementation, maintenance and improvement of reporting interfaces/reporting software for all located WE (Western Europe) branches.
- Technical processing of daily and monthly local reporting (Interface bank consolidated data from Data warehouse (DWHFU) Local data warehouse (DF)/ReportGenerator
- Mapping customizations DWHFU DF/ReportGenerator; release tests for local reporting software, including mapping releases (intern)
- Technical implementation of new reporting requirements (including field mapping from DWHFU
- (In advance) reconciliation of local reporting, failure analysis and bug fixing in the context of reporting
- Contact person for reporting software provider and DWHFU (in case of changes and errors); supervision of Wolters Kluwer (WKFS) Customer Care Website
- Support for technical problems; Contact person for communication Finance with local IT department
- Maintenance of macros/VBA support
- Implementation / Monitoring EUC guideline
- Master’s degree in informatics (supplemented with a recognized accounting qualification)
- Max 12 months after finishing your university studies
- Basic knowledge of IT (MS Office Excel + VBA, SQL Databases, Visual Basic, Reporting Software, XML files creation)
- Basic knowledge in Data warehouse Architecture
- Knowledge of local/regional accounting regulations is a big advantage
- Good analytical skills, logical approach to issue resolution, able to break down a problem into its component parts
- Interest to take part in software development and learn new things
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- English at least on B2 level
- Gaining expertise by working in a friendly, professional and international team
- The ability to understand the functioning of the Financial Hub for Eastern and Western Europe (Business Support, Accounting, Controlling, Reporting, Accounts Payable)
- Well located office in the center of Prague
- Nice set of benefits - e.g. 30 days of holidays, paid sick leave, Multisportcard etc.
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Jugoslávská 934/1, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Sick days, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.