In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Java Developer / Full Stack (KYC cluster)
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player whose passion is software development and communication to join our growing team. You will participate in software design, development, and all technical aspects of a project’s life-cycle in agile environment.
We have several teams working in the area of customer lifecycle management for corporate and investment banking clients. The work spans onboarding procedures, anti-money-laundering workflows and implementations of market and tax regulations. The solutions are frequently integrated with other systems of the bank e.g. trade capture, management reporting or CRM.
You will be responsible for:
- Software development in Scrum teams
- Participating in full life cycle of software development within a team
- Full transparency regards to the development status, risks and impediments
We prefer candidates with following skills:
- Java 8, Java EE, Spring (Core, MVC, Boot, Data, etc.), SQL, SOAP/REST
- Would be a plus: Kotlin, Scala, Microservices,Hive, Openshift / Kubernetes, Docker, RDBMS
- Positive attitude about Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Strong communication skills in English - both verbal and written
- Independent logical and analytical thinking
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer