In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
CRM .NET Developer (jun/mid level, fulltime/70 %)
Are you a proactive team player, who is passionate about communication and software development? Then shape the future of banking with us. You can participate in software design, development, and all aspects of a project’s lifecycle, including end-2-end responsibility. There is close cooperation and collaboration within an agile team involving other developers, operation engineers and business experts.
You would work on a live CRM system based on Microsoft Dynamics and used internationally across all sales units of the bank. In addition, you would also delve into WebMethods, which is established as a platform to integrate the CRM system with lots of other data-providing systems in the bank via API’s and other interfaces.
Your experience with .NET, Java, Messaging, data connectors and other skills/technologies from your stack will help you in arriving quickly in the used standard tools. We expect you to learn and adopt new technologies quickly and will provide you with necessary onboarding courses.
You will be responsible for:
- Design & creation of testing suite in specialized software
- Involvement in early stages of analysis & design of the solutions. Communicating with a distributed team of professionals
We are looking for candidates with these skills:
- Experience in C#/.NET
- Ability to pick up new skills and adopt new technologies
- Knowledge of current frontend basics (HTML5, CSS, JS)
- Experience in SQL (preferably MS SQL)
- Analytical skills
- Proficient communication in English (both verbal and written)
- Former knowledge of Dynamics CRM platform or WebMethods
- Experience with modern graphical programming tools & frameworks
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Summer holidays possible also in trial period
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer