In Commerzbank Digital Technology Center Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Senior Oracle Developer – CPLM (70%/full-time)
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player, who is passionate about communication and software development. You can participate in software design, development, and all technical aspects of a project’s lifecycle. There is close cooperation with other developers and business colleagues on daily basis. Even though we are the big international company we offer friendly environment with the stability of the big corporate.
The required roles focus on supporting Commerzbank’s Risk Control division, with effective and efficient IT services in a fast-moving and agile environment. Our employees are our greatest assets and important success factors. They are highly qualified and distinguish themselves through their service orientation, extensive technical and bank-related knowledge, methodical competence and social skills. They are highly motivated and committed, acting with a great sense of responsibility.
We are looking for candidates with all levels of experience to join our Risk Control cluster.
You will join a cross-functional team of Business- and IT-Experts who is in charge to maintain and develop the Profit&Loss reporting and the Client Valuation infrastructure. Thereby the focus of your role is building a new Profit&Loss reporting application (PL Manager).
The purpose of the PL Manager application is to aggregate Front Office data and produce Profit& Loss reports.
We aim to replace our current P&L system (based on Sybase IQ) with a new application. This will be built using Oracle on database tier, Java on application tier and Angular on presentation tier.
The overall team size is 17, thereof 9 developers, 4 application support, and 4 business analysts. The team is split between Frankfurt and Prague, whereby we aim to shift more responsibilities to Prague in the future. Therefore, proficient communication in English is required, Czech and/or German is an advantage.
As a (senior) software database engineer your responsibilities include:
- Development of a new Oracle based application in an agile environment
- Delivery of new functionality and functionalities that are provided by the legacy system.
- Discussion of requirements, design and testing issues with the business analysts.
- Third level support for the newly developed application: Liaising with support teams to assist in diagnosing and resolving production issues.
We are looking for candidates with these skills:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
Essential Primary Skills:
- (Excellent) Oracle database skills with an emphasis on data modelling, PL/SQL and performance tuning. Sybase DB knowledge would be beneficial.
- 3+ years (senior: 5+ years) of experience in developing applications in SQL and PL/SQL
- Practical experience using core Oracle features like VPD, composite partitioning and partitioning extensions like interval partitioning
- Experience in Unix
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development projects
- Analytical skills
- For Senior Role: Strong developer who leads by example and will set standards
- UC4/Automic One Automation
- Knowledge of Java and/or Angular
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, especially MS Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Summer holidays possible also in trial period
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Valuations, Market and Liquidity Risk Team
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Oracle developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer