In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Java Developer - Security area
We are searching for Java developer for developing modern authentication services upon the bank’s core security system.
Central authentication service (Tokenmanager) is based on OAuth2.0/OIDC solution using Red Hat Keycloak OSS. It provides also abstraction for authorization services and delivers cryptographic services like pseudonymization and data signing. As a highly critical component it needs to run with almost no downtime and under high load.
- Java development to implement new features and requirements
- Customization and configuration work on Keycloak and self-built components
- DevOps activities related to designing and supporting high critical application
- Security consulting and solution architecture related with OAuth2.0/OIDC integration in the bank
Whats up next:
- Extend system to become core component in Online Banking Authentication process
- Move all self-build microservices into CaaS infrastructure
- Rebuild Keycloak and Infinispan Datagrid on top of CaaS
- Automate deployment pipeline and allow disruption free upgrades
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer