In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Infrastructure Engineer Unix
We are searching for experienced Unix/Linux Cluster administrators for our team located in Charles Square Center, where you will be responsible for maintaining RHEL and Solaris clusters throughout Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Administering RHEL and Solaris based multinode clusters
- Support for virtual host administrators and application teams
- Performance analysis, problem investigation
- Incident, Change management and testing
- Effective team work and proactive communication with clients
We prefer candidates with:
- Service and customer oriented attitude
- Virtualization - local zones / KVM knowledge
- Cluster administration Solaris / RHEL is an advantage
- Solaris 10,11 / RHEL 6,7 work experience
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel from time to time
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer