In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Senior .NET Developer for Corporate Finance (80% PT)
Business segments and IT form one team at Commerzbank. To strengthen our investment banking team, we are looking for self-confident people with strong communication skills and technical interest who are keen to boost their IT career!
We offer the opportunity to grow in numerous dimensions by developing your personal as well as your technical skills.
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player, who is passionate about communication and technology. You will work closely together with our traders, feel the pulse of the global financial markets first hand and deal with on the edge technology.
The focus of this role would be the support of our core applications for Corporate Finance. Your team is located in Frankfurt and Prague.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, development and maintenance of web-based applications, services and databases for our products and applications on premise or in cloud.
- Integration of security policies, interfaces and new workflows according to business and regulatory requirements.
- Collaboration with Business Analysts and other Developers from the team based in Prague and Frankfurt on daily basis.
- Collaboration with Technical Product Managers and Operational team members regarding incident resolution, bug fixing and testing.
- Working in an agile team setup and participation in Scrum ceremonies.
We are looking for candidates with these skills:
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills. Able to adapt communication to suit different audiences.
- Action orientated. Able to follow up on feedback from the business & relay/develop positive outcomes.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Client focus and integrity
- Ability to multi-task and work to challenging deadlines
- Analytical / Logical mindset
- Solid experience with design and software development using .NET Framework / .NET Core with C#.NET
- Experience with ASP.NET (Web Forms, Web Service, Razor / MVC)
- Experience with web services development (REST / SOAP / XML / WSDL)
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL)
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT or relevant
- Prior experience of cloud computing, especially MS Azure
- Prior experience of container development and deployment
- Experience of Unix and Linux
- Prior Development Experience in C++
- Prior Experience of Python
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer