In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Senior Software Engineer Collateral
In your role as Senior Software Engineer Collateral developer, you will be responsible for development of Collateral Management systems, including satisfying new business requirements and continuously improving the design and implementation of existing systems and interfaces by setting up CI/CD and a component based architecture. You work closely with other developers in the team, business analysts, the product owner and customers themselves to deliver change.
Your main tasks are:
- Analysis, systems architecture and application design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems
- Review and optimize the code
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models
- Abstraction to ensure reusability of implemented solutions
- You are the expert within your scrum team for all aspects of the application development (design, develop and maintain) and work together with your fellow colleagues.
- Prepare the rollouts in production
Your profile - skill table:
- Oracle Database
- Nice to have : Atlassian stack, Bitbucket/JIRA/Confluence, TeamCity, UC4 automation, Tomcat
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Motivated to deliver change, organized and focused on product priorities
- Very good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Passionate about CI/CD, code quality and automatic testing
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Database specialist, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer