In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Senior Software Engineer Oracle/Informatica
In your role as Senior Software Engineer – Oracle/Informatica developer you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of new applications or maintain existing ones using Oracle as well as informatica. involved throughout the entire development life cycle of a product and must be able to identify and analyse any tasks or issues and be able to come up with an efficient solution. Other duties include gathering and documenting user requirements, analysing data and quality assurance. You communicate directly with the customers and the product owner in order to improve their user experience.
Your main tasks are:
- Analysis, systems architecture and application design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems and review/optimize the code
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models
- Abstraction to ensure reusability of implemented solutions
- You are the expert within your scrum team for all aspects of the application development (design, develop and maintain) and work together with your fellow colleagues.
- Ensure the production stability
We prefer candidates with:
- Oracle - Define data models and solutions; implement and maintain complex banking applications and define architectures
- Informatica - Experience with ETL tools and data transformations in general
- Software-Design based on micro-services
- Positive attitude about Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Additional skills - Unix, Shell, UC4, Bitbucket, Atlassian Jira, Confluence, WebSphere Application Server
- Strong communication skills in English - both verbal and written
- Independent logical and analytical thinking
- Prepare the rollouts in production
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Oracle developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer