In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Trainee IT Business Analyst - IPV (70%/full-time)
As a trainee IT Business Analyst in our IPV Platform team you will participate in software analysis, design and other phases of software development lifecycle. You will cooperate with other business analysts, developers, testers and business colleagues on daily basis. Even though we are the big international company we offer friendly environment with the stability of the big corporate.
During your 18 months program, you will experience work in our agile teams both on IT and business side and you will gain a thorough understanding of Independent Price Verification (ensuring the correct valuation of fair-value instruments for end of day and end of month accounting statements) and Market Conformity Check (checking that new trades done by Commerzbank were traded at market levels). Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to get insight into selected other bank departments, such as various front office functions. You will enjoy several rotations in different teams, some of them might be in Frankfurt and/or London.
You would be a part of a development team of roughly 15 people working in Prague, cooperating with our business users (employees of Commerzbank) in Prague, Frankfurt and London. Thus, ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal) is necessary, German is not required.
If you are still studying, we are offering part-time job, 70 % of full-time working hours is the minimum. This is targeted to students in the last grade who will be able to join us full time in one year latest. Full time from the very beginning is of course possible.
What would you be doing as an IT Business Analyst:
- Supporting business users with the business case / initiation
- Process analysis
- Collecting requirements
- Design and functional/technical specification
- Support during other phases of delivery lifecycle – implementation, testing and go-live
- Defect analysis
- Finishing / acquired at least bachelor’s degree in quantitative economics, financial engineering or similar mathematical / statistical programme – that means:
- you are still studying bachelor’s and you graduate till the end of 2021
- you are studying master’s or PhD
- you graduated during last 12 months
- Basic programming knowledge
- Interest to take part in software development and learn new things
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- English at least on B2 level
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of basic financial instruments and their valuation principles
- Basic knowledge of SQL for the purpose of data analysis
- Experience using Microsoft Office esp. Excel; Access is a plus
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Valuations, Market and Liquidity Risk Team
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Business analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.