In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
DevOps Engineer – Source Code Analysis
We work in a cluster structure which allows the project teams to work on their tasks in a self-organized and flexible manner. Each project team assumes product responsibility from start to end, from software development to operation. The teams use agile working methods for their organization in order to be able to deliver products to customers faster and more efficiently.
As a DevOps Engineer in Source Code Analysis cell you are responsible for setup, administration and use of Source Code Analysis Tools (e.g. SonarQube, Fortify or similar) as well as their integration into CI-CD processes within the bank. The consulting and enabling of our customers in using our technology stack, is also one of your tasks. With your experience and your mindset, working with product owner, scrum master and architects, you support the change to a digital technology company.
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable qualifications
- Experience as a software engineer, preferably in the banking environment and experience in agile working methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in software development, software quality assurance and IT security
- Good knowledge and practical experience with the setup, administration and use of Source Code Analysis Tools (e.g. SonarQube, Fortify or similar) as well as their integration into CI-CD processes
- Very good Windows and Unix/Linux server knowledge required, Oracle and UC4 knowledge welcome
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good customer and service orientation
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, German is an advantage
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, DevOps engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer