In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player, who is passionate about communication and software development. You can participate in software design, development, and all technical aspects of a project’s lifecycle. There is close cooperation with other developers and business colleagues on daily basis. Even though we are the big international company, we offer friendly environment with the stability of the big corporate. Our mission is to create a workplace where people are looking forward to coming in the morning.
You would work on an application for Independent price verification (IPV), in the IPV platform cell of Valuations / Market & Liquidity Risk cluster. You would be a part of a development team of roughly 15 people working in Prague, cooperating with the rest of the cell in Frankfurt (Germany) and communicating with the business users (employees of Commerzbank) in Frankfurt, London and Prague.
You will be responsible for:
- Testing web applications, both frontend and backend
- Reviewing specifications, creating test cases, deploying into test environment and preparing test data
- Running manual test cases in ALM Octane
- Designing, running and maintaining Selenium automated tests
- Reporting defects in Jira
- Close cooperation with development team, business analysts and business users
We are looking for candidates with these skills:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in testing
- Experience with test case creation (+ experience with Jira, TFS and ALM Octane is a plus)
- Knowledge of SQL (preferably MS SQL)
- Experience with test automation or at least basic programming experience
- Advanced level of English (both written and spoken)
- Analytical skills
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer