In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Chapter Lead Prague, Cluster Governance & Corporate Services
As a part of Commerzbank Group, you will work closely together with the Delivery Organisation of more than 50 different Clusters in our Headquarter in Frankfurt.
What will be expected from you:
- Direct Report to the Cluster Lead Governance & Corporate Services (GCS), Frankfurt
- Working as part of the Chapter lead-Team of Cluster GCS
- Strategic staff-management and development, recruitment for open positions in your chapter
- Ensure the skill management and knowhow-transfer of Business Experts, Development Engineers and Operations Engineers in your team fitting to the cluster-requirements
- Responsible for the close cooperation between Prague-team and Frankfurt-teams
- Support the targets of the Cluster-Cells with your team by actively developing appropriate solutions fitting to stakeholders requirements.
- Personally acting as a cell-member within the agile working GCS-Cluster.
We prefer candidates with:
- Strong technical background focusing on state of the art technology (e.g. Cloud, MS-Stack)
- Focus on dev/ops experiences
- Experience in applications operations background, ideally within a complex, multi-platform environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills in combination with an agile mindset
- Experience working in agile teams, preferably with cluster-experience in Prague
- Hands-on experience with JIRA is a plus
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills, with an obsession to continuously improve processes
- Fluent English, spoken and written. Additionally, Czech and German language skills are preferred
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Top management, IT Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer