In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Operations Engineer – Middleware
The people on our teams are very friendly, cosmopolitan and welcoming. We take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer and do our best in order to develop our people’s technical as well as social skills and competences to help them become fulfilled in their careers.
We foster innovative and creative thinking and appraise individual as well as team performance.
You will be responsible for:
- Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Troubleshooting and escalation of occurring problems
- Setup and monitoring of the Connectivity infrastructure required by business (MQ, Sterling File Gateway, Connect direct)
- Taking care of operational and connection’s documentation
- Gateway system updates
- Secure communication monitoring and enforcement (SSH, PKI)
- Cooperation with regulatory department on monitoring connections
- 24/7 on call and out of hours support for production systems
- Access to control file transfer
We prefer candidates with:
- Service and customer oriented attitude
- Virtualization - local zones / KVM knowledge
- Cluster administration Solaris / RHEL is an advantage
- Solaris 10,11 / RHEL 6,7 work experience
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel from time to time
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Operating system and network administrator, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer