In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player whose passion is communication and software development to join our growing team and participate in software design, development, and all technical aspects of a project's life-cycle in agile environment.
For our Counterparty Risk Prague cell, we are looking for Software Engineer Senior to lead development team and take responsibility in designing and maintaining applications together with team.
You will be responsible for:
- Software development in agile team
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Participating in full life cycle of software development within a team
- Full transparency regards to the development status, risks and impediments
We prefer candidates with :
- 5+ years of experience as software engineer
- 4+ years of experience in web development (front end, responsive design, angular)
- Master’s degree in appropriate field of study
- Strong communication skills in English - both verbal and written
- Positive attitude about Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Independent logical and analytical thinking
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer