In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Infrastructure Software Engineer
We are looking for a new Infrastructure Software Engineer to join one of our infrastructure teams, the Enterprise Infrastructure Tools team. This team is in charge of extensive range of enterprise tools providing infrastructure visibility and asset management information among other outputs for management decision making process. From basic infrastructure scanners to data warehousing solution, these are the technologies you will have an opportunity to touch with us.
You will be responsible for:
- Advanced technical support (troubleshooting and issues resolution)
- Implementation and further development of add-on modules
- Application installation, configuration and validation
- Design and execution of technical application tests (e.g. performance testing)
- Packaging and deployment, setup and troubleshooting of application interfaces
- On-call and Out of hours support where necessary
We prefer candidates with:
- Advanced understanding of complex IT infrastructure components
- Advanced understanding of UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems
- Good understanding of Oracle or MS SQL databases
- Demonstrated ability in SQL, UNIX shell, PERL or PowerShell scripting
- Logical and analytical thinking
- ITIL or COBIT familiarity
- Fluent English, any German skills would be seen as an advantage
- Goal oriented customer-centric approach and willingness to walk the extra mile
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer