In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Big Data Engineer
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player whose passion is communication and software development to join our growing team. You can participate in software design, development, and all technical aspects of a project's life-cycle in agile environment.
For our Sales Analytics cell we are loking for Big Data Engineer with a wide array of technical skills for collaboration on several high profile projects to work on data migrations and transformational tasks, and with customers to design large-scale data processing systems, develop data pipelines optimized for scaling, and troubleshoot potential platform issues.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements of data needs
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Big Data challenges.
- Design product high-level specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure high quality standards are kept
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility etc.
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
We prefer candidates with following skills:
- Must-haves: Strong knowledge and experience (4+ years) with Spark (Scala and/or Python), Hive, Impala, HBase and good knowledge of Unix, bash scripts
- Nice to have: some experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Positive attitude about Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Strong communication skills in English - both verbal and written
- Independent logical and analytical thinking
- Friendly multicultural environment
- A competitive salary
- The possibility of professional training and growth
- Annual bonus system
- Attractive benefits including up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices in Prague City Center
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer