In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Junior Software Engineer
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player whose passion is communication and software development to join our growing team and participate in software design, development, and all technical aspects of a project's life-cycle in agile environment.
For our Sales Analytics cell we are loking for Software Engineer Junior to work alongside our more experienced Software Engineers on several projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Software development in Scrum teams
- Participating in full life cycle of software development within a team
- Full transparency regards to the development status, risks and impediments
We prefer candidates with following skills:
- Must-haves: C# .NET (2+ years), MVC, Windows Services, SQL
- Would be a plus: NodeJs, ReactJs, Angular
- Nice to have: Powershell, SSIS
- Positive attitude about Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Strong communication skills in English - both verbal and written
- Independent logical and analytical thinking
- Friendly multicultural environment
- A competitive salary
- The possibility of professional training and growth
- Annual bonus system
- Attractive benefits including up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices in Prague City Center
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Corporate events, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Educational courses, training, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Sick days, Bonuses, Cafeteria, Transport allowance, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer