In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
ETL/ODI Software Engineer
We are seeking for professionals to incorporate into our Smart Reporting team, as ETL engineer for a project to provide ad-hoc reporting services in a highly available, flexible and timely manner, managing high volumes of data.
On the offered position the engineer will work on designing and implementing the additional data sources as well as maintaining existing ones into a data-warehouse utilized by our Sales Analytics cell, depending on our Big Data cluster.
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player whose passion is communication and software development to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Software development in Scrum teams
- Participating in full life cycle of software development within a team
- Full transparency regards to the development status, risks and impediments
We prefer candidates with following skills:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Oracle Data Integrator ETL tool (3+ years)
- Strong knowledge of Java development and open source frameworks
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL queries and query performance tuning. Experience on Sybase IQ is a big PLUS
- Experience in data collection, automation and integration from a variety of data sources
- Ability to analyse query plans, indexes, and locking behavior
- Build detailed source to target maps
- Understanding of dimensional and normalized modelling concepts
- Friendly multicultural environment
- A competitive salary
- The possibility of professional training and growth
- Annual bonus system
- Attractive benefits including up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices in Prague City Center
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Application SW administrator, Database specialist, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer