In Commerzbank Digital Technology Centre Prague, we are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Note: Dear candidates, we are currently doing interviews via e-tools (audio/video conferencing)
Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps) - AOP project
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player whose passion is building reliable applications using modern technologies and tools. You will work on software development, system design, selection and configuration of appropriate tools; with the aim to have a reliable software stack.
We have several teams working in the area of client lifecycle management for corporate and investment banking clients. The work spans onboarding procedures, anti-money-laundering workflows and implementations of market and tax regulations. The solutions are frequently integrated with other systems of the bank e.g. trade capture, management reporting or CRM.
You will be responsible for:
- Participating in full life cycle of software development within a team
- DevOps activities related to cross-cutting concerns of the software – CI/CD, Cloud configuration, distributed logging and many others
- Scripting of monitoring solutions (a separate team for operations would become users of these tools)
We prefer candidates with following skills:
- Must-Have: can read Java code, can write code, passionate about software availability
- Plus (more=better, min. 1): Openshift/ Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Google Cloud Platform
- Strong communication skills in English - both verbal and written
- Independent logical and analytical thinking
- Friendly multicultural environment
- A competitive salary
- The possibility of professional training and growth
- Annual bonus system
- Attractive benefits including up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices in Prague City Center
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Application SW administrator, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer