COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
Some Interesting Facts
Why Work With Us?
We are transforming the bank into a digital enterprise. That's why we are looking for lateral thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer you the freedom to create your own job with your own vision and wide range of benefits such as:
* Professional trainings, language courses
* Flexible working time, home-office
* 6 weeks of vacation + sick days
* Contribution in case of long-term illness (up to 30 working days per year by 100% salary compensation)
* Old age pension insurance contribution
* Relocation allowance as per valid policy
* Contribution to public transport costs
* Contribution to studies (covering up to the whole cost of 3 - 5 years of studies)
* Multisport card
* A system of benefits in cafeteria style
* Family friendly benefits
Our Latest Open Vacancies
Who Might Be Your Colleagues?
As a student developer I was working on a live banking system as well as coordinating work and assignments for the other students in the company. After spending three years as full time software engineer I moved to a business analyst position and today I am managing two development teams and coordinating the analyst team in our project. I enjoy it a lot.
I work as Team Head responsible for London Expense Reporting & Control and Luxembourg Accounts Payable & VAT. Commerzbank continuously gives me an opportunity to better myself in my career and field. There is a dynamic work environment with a strong branch culture.
In 2001 I joined Commerzbank as a student, focusing on Windows Server and Antivirus solution support. After a short break outside the company, I returned to a newly opened Commerzbank IT Development center. I started as a Project Manager, later I moved to a line management position. Nowadays I am a Chapter Lead within the Corporate Security & Identity Access Management Cluster in Commerzbank AG. I like it here because of personal development, responsibility and variability of entrusted tasks.