Commerz Systems is a 100% IT daughter company of Commerzbank AG in Germany and employing more than 50 000 people. In our Czech offices located in Prague City Center, we employ more than 350 employees from 44 different countries. We are successful in providing a wide range of quality IT solutions that we deliver to Commerzbank and we are expecting further growth by providing new services and projects to help creating the future of digitalization.
Application Support Specialist - stability&great benefits!
Currently we are looking for motivated independent self-starters with strong communication skills to join our multiple Application Operations teams. As an Application Support professional, you will be supporting a growing number of applications used in various locations and areas, such as Front Office, Back Office or Finance.
The people on our teams are very friendly, cosmopolitan and welcoming. We take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer and do our best in order to develop our people’s technical as well as social skills and competences to help them become fulfilled in their careers.
We foster innovative and creative thinking and appraise individual as well as team performance.
If you are looking for stability and security for the long term in a company that treats their people and clients with respect and grace, read further and become a member of Commerz Systems/Commerz Bank very soon!
Your daily duties and tasks:
• 2nd level support (of internal Banking applications)
• Request, Incident, Change and Problem management
• Application monitoring, analysis and troubleshooting
• KPIs reporting and contributing as an effective team player
• Participating in on-call schedules, weekend and public holiday support when required
• Good knowledge of Oracle and Unix/Windows
• Very good analytical and problem solving skills
• Independent, stress resistant, responsible attitude
• Good communication skills in English (Czech is not required)
For your consistent performance, we offer:
• Friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
• A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
• A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
• Flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
• Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
• Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
If the above fires you up and you want to be valued for who you really are, submit your application right now and let me get in touch with you immediately to change your life for the better!
Informace o pozici
- Commerz Systems Prague
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Corporate Events, Occasional work from home, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, The possibility of study leave, Education allowance, Educational courses, training, More than 5 weeks of vacation, A longer unpaid leave, Sick day, Bonuses, Cafeteria, Transport allowance, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Cell phone, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Analyst, Application SW administrator, Help Desk Technician, Operator, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, 120 00 Nové Město, Praha 2, Česká republika