Commerz Systems is a 100% IT daughter company of Commerzbank AG in Germany and employing more than 50 000 people. In our Czech offices located in Prague City Center, we employ more than 350 employees from 44 different countries. We are successful in providing a wide range of quality IT solutions that we deliver to Commerzbank and we are expecting further growth by providing new services and projects to help creating the future of digitalization.
Cloud Infrastructure Operator - great benefits and growth!
We are looking for enthusiastic Cloud Infrastructure Operators to join our amazing team of motivated professionals.
The people on our teams are very friendly, cosmopolitan and welcoming. We take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer and do our best in order to develop our people’s technical as well as social skills and competences to help them become fulfilled and self-actualized in their careers.
We foster innovative and creative thinking and appraise individual as well as team performance.
If you are looking for stability and security for the long term in a company that treats their people and clients with respect and grace, read further and become a valued member of Commerz Systems/Commerzbank very soon!
You will be responsible for:
- Running of the cloud infrastructure in close collaboration with product development teams
- Operation of our digital services in close cooperation with our product development teams
- Implementing an operating scheme for digital services
- Migrating software and hardware environments and monitoring system and database environments
- Knowledge transfer within and outside of the team
- Cooperation in diverse IT projects
We prefer candidates with:
- Conceptual and analytical approach and good coordination/organizational skills
- Experience with cloud environments and technologies
- Unix/Linux experience needed, RHEL experience as well as the knowledge of OpenStack would be beneficial
- Ability to work in a team, strong customer and service-orientation as well as strong communication skills
- Willingness to support our team after the induction phase with 24/7 on-call duty
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
For your consistent performance, we will be happy to offer:
• A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
• A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
• A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
• Flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
• Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
• Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
If the above fires you up and you want to be valued for who you really are, submit your application right now and let me get in touch with you immediately to change your life for the better!
Informace o pozici
- Commerz Systems Prague
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave, The possibility of study leave
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, 120 00 Nové Město, Praha 2, Česká republika