You are passionate and enthusiastic about a career in professional sales. You are excited about technology and have a can-do positive, proactive attitude. You have a desire to learn and grow and have strong written & verbal communication skills.
You possess strong interpersonal skills which allow you to liaison with customers, sales teams, marketing, and other supporting business units. You embody our core values of Integrity, Respect, Curiosity, Courage and Unity
As the Sales Development Rep, you would be the first point of contact for our customers and potential customers. You will establish the relationship and identify our customers’ needs to determine the opportunities that meet the qualification criteria for a sale.
The sky's the limit for professional growth and it depends on building the team with only the best candidates from top to bottom. We consider our SDRs to be our Account Execs in waiting. We love to hire our sales team from within! If you think you've got what it takes for fast-paced growth, flexibility to adapt to changes, and the smarts to be the best, then we want you.
- Reaching out to potential clients about their project management wants and needs
- Reaching out to existing clients to see there are opportunities to grow their account
- Working as a part of an expanding sales team towards ambitious sales goals Taking part in Wrike's Sales Methodology training
- Running short webinar/screenshares to introduce new clients to Wrike before passing them to an Account Executive
- Full Fluency in both English and French is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Proven track record at achieving measurable goals at previous jobs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to speak articulately and credibly
- Excellent organizational, time-management, prioritization skills, strong business acumen and curiosity about the prospect's business (you'll talk with all kinds of business - it's fun!)
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Outbound sales call experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with a CRM system. Previous work experience or extracurricular and leadership activities preferred
- Additional language is a strong plus
Informace o pozici
- Citrix Systems Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Boudníkova 2514/9, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Listed in: Sales
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer